The Resource 1-2-3 magic, Thomas W. Phelan
- 1-2-3 magic, Thomas W. Phelan
- Statement of responsibility
- Thomas W. Phelan
- "25th anniversary"-- Cover, p. 
- "Revised 4th ed." -- Cover, p. 
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -214) and index
- pt. I. Thinking straight : Orientation to the parenting profession ; Your three parenting jobs ; The little adult assumption ; The two biggest discipline mistakes -- pt. II. Controlling obnoxious behavior (job #1) : Counting: simple but not easy! ; Frequently asked questions ; Out in public ; Sibling rivalry, tantrums and pouting ; Getting started with counting -- pt. III. Managing kids' testing and manipulation : The six types of testing and manipulation ; Counting in action ; More serious offenses in tweens -- pt. IV. Encouraging good behavior (job #2) : Establishing positive routines ; Up and out in the morning ; Cleaning up and chores ; Suppertime ; Homework ; Going to bed, and staying there! -- pt. V. Strengthening your relationship with your children (job #3) : Sympathetic listening ; Real magic: one-on-one fun ; When can you talk? ; Solving problems together ; Kids, tweens and tech -- pt. VI. Enjoying your new family life : Staying on the wagon ; Your new life -- Appendix: Further readings & resources
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- 4th ed.
- 226 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of 1-2-3 magic, Thomas W. Phelan
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.