The Resource !Delicioso! : the regional cooking of Spain
- !Delicioso! : the regional cooking of Spain
- Title remainder
- the regional cooking of Spain
- Statement of responsibility
- Penelope Casas ; photographs by Luis Casas
- "Bursting with the enticing and varied flavors of the seven culinary regions of Spain, this new cookbook by Penelope Casas, the most knowledgeable American expert on Spanish cuisine, takes us on a gastronomic journey full of new discoveries." "By digging into old Spanish cookbooks and family recipe collections, by observing local cooks at home and chefs at work, Penelope Casas has unearthed all the essential cooking techniques and the subtle flavor secrets that make authentic Spanish food so appealing. Year after year, she and her Spanish husband have shepherded groups of American tourists, exploring the remotest corners of Spain as well as the more traveled areas, discovering extraordinary new eating experiences. She knows exactly what appeals to American tastes and what we yearn to reproduce at home. Now she has translated all of her findings into recipes that will be every bit as delicious prepared in your own kitchen as on their native soil."--BOOK JACKET
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C3576 1996
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of !Delicioso! : the regional cooking of Spain
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.