The Resource "Rearing wolves to our own destruction" : slavery in Richmond, Virginia, 1782-1865, Midori Takagi
- "Rearing wolves to our own destruction" : slavery in Richmond, Virginia, 1782-1865, Midori Takagi
- Title remainder
- slavery in Richmond, Virginia, 1782-1865
- Statement of responsibility
- Midori Takagi
- Originally presented as author's thesis (Ph. D.)--Columbia University, New York
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -179) and index
- Inauspicious beginnings -- The road to industrialization and the rise of urban slavery, 1800-1840 -- Behind the urban "big house" -- Maturation of the urban industrial slave system, 1840-1860 -- Formation of an independent slave community -- The war years, 1861-1865
- Control code
- zmeld1 b2306449
- 24 cm.
- x, 187 p.,  p. of plates
- Other physical details
- ill., map
- System control number
ContextContext of "Rearing wolves to our own destruction" : slavery in Richmond, Virginia, 1782-1865, Midori Takagi
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.