The Resource 10 trick-or-treaters : a Halloween counting book
- 10 trick-or-treaters : a Halloween counting book
- Title remainder
- a Halloween counting book
- Statement of responsibility
- by Janet Schulman ; illustrated by Linda Davick
- Title variation
- Ten trick-or-treaters
- Ten trick-or-treaters start out on Halloween night, but they disappear one-by-one as they encounter a spider, a vampire, a ghost, and other scary creatures
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Aae 2005
- Aae 2005
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of 10 trick-or-treaters : a Halloween counting book
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.