The Resource "What will happen to me?"
- "What will happen to me?"
- Statement of responsibility
- by Howard Zehr and Lorraine Stutzman Amstutz ; portraits by Howard Zehr
- Children of prisoners -- Services for -- United States
- Children of prisoners -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- Children of prisoners -- United States
- Prisoners' families -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- Prisoners' families -- United States
- Children of prisoners -- Services for -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- Shares thirty stories from children whose parents are incarcerated, gives helpful advice for caregivers, how to stay in touch, and how to adjust when the parent returns, and covers the children's rights
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- School Library Journal, January 2011
- Publisher's Weekly, September 2010
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of "What will happen to me?"
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.