The Resource 10 steps in writing the research paper
- 10 steps in writing the research paper
- Statement of responsibility
- Peter T. Markman ... [et al.]
- Title variation
- Ten steps in writing the research paper
- Updated to conform to today's academic standards and the most recent Internet research sources, this succinct, easy-to-follow guide gives students clear directions for writing papers in virtually all academic subjects. The authors describe how to determine a subject, formulate and outline a provisional thesis, prepare a bibliography, take notes from sources, write a draft, then revise and edit the paper, bringing it to its final form. Added advice includes avoiding plagiarism and making the most of library and Internet resources
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M3 2011
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 10 steps in writing the research paper
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.