The Resource 1,037 practice questions for the new GMAT, the staff of the Princeton Review
- 1,037 practice questions for the new GMAT, the staff of the Princeton Review
- Statement of responsibility
- the staff of the Princeton Review
- "Revised and updated for the new test"--Cover
- At head of title: The Princeton Review
- "Proven techniques from the test-prep experts ; access to 100 practice questions for the new Integrated Reasoning section ; 55 additional math and verbal drills ; 1 full-length diagnostic test ; detailed explanations for every question"--Cover
- Introduction -- Diagnostic -- Integrated reasoning -- Quantitative -- Verbal -- Writing
- Control code
- 28 cm.
- 2nd ed.
- 758 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of 1,037 practice questions for the new GMAT, the staff of the Princeton Review
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.