The Resource The can't cook book : 100+ recipes for the absolutely terrified!
- The can't cook book : 100+ recipes for the absolutely terrified!
- Title remainder
- 100+ recipes for the absolutely terrified!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jessica Seinfeld ; photographs by John Kernick
- Title variation
- Cannot cook book
- 100+ recipes for the absolutely terrified
- One-hundred plus recipes for the absolutely terrified
- "Many smart, accomplished people don't know how to cook - and they feel embarrassed and anxious about not being successful in this area of their lives. Whether they are single or raising families, they lack confidence in the most essential space in their home: the kitchen. If you add up all the take-out meals, processed snacks, and other shortcuts to good, old-fashioned "cooking" that non-cooks use, you're left with diets that are unnecessarily high in salt, fat, sugar, and monthly food bills that are through the roof. But cooking doesn't have to be scary or stressful - even if you've NEVER read a recipe or used your oven. Jessica will show you how to prepare the deliciously simple food you love to order in restaurants: from caesar salad, butternut squash soup, and roasted asparagus to lemon salmon, roast chicken, and pasta with clams. Each recipe is written in Jessica's calming, confidence-building voice, which tells you up-front what the challenge will be and then shows you exactly how you overcome it in easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The definitive guide to cooking, Jessica's cookbook is designed for anyone who wants to whip up delicious dinners but is fearful and intimidated. THE CAN'T COOK BOOK will empower you in the kitchen, and it can be either the first and only cookbook you ever need or the perfect prequel to the cookbooks you already own that until now, have simply been serving as coffee table decorations"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of The can't cook book : 100+ recipes for the absolutely terrified!
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.