The Resource "I know it's dangerous" : why Mexicans risk their lives to cross the border, Lynnaire M. Sheridan
- "I know it's dangerous" : why Mexicans risk their lives to cross the border, Lynnaire M. Sheridan
- Title remainder
- why Mexicans risk their lives to cross the border
- Statement of responsibility
- Lynnaire M. Sheridan
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Mexican experiences, responses, and management of migrations risks -- Delving into the migrant's world -- Government, civil society, and print media responses -- Mexican border art as activism -- The migrant's voice in popular song -- Conclusion
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- xv, 206 p.
- (hard cover : alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- ill., maps
- System control number
ContextContext of "I know it's dangerous" : why Mexicans risk their lives to cross the border, Lynnaire M. Sheridan
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Farmington Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.